LAGU FAVORITE SAYA KABEH

on Sabtu, 20 Maret 2010

klik,aja lagu nya BARANGSIAPA YANG SAMA SELERA LAGUNYA ma saya.
abba-dancing queen
abba-i have adream
abba-mamamia
abba-supertroper
abba-waterloo
abba-money
abba-take a chance on me
abba-chiquita
aqua-turn back times
aqua-doctor jones
bad english-when i see you smile
bryan adams-heaven
bryan adams-please forgive me
bryan adams-heve you really a woman
bryan adams-here i am
bryan adams-i finnaly found someone
billy ocean-sudenly
billy ocean-stay the night
billy ocean-carrebean queen
billy ocean-lover boy
billy ocean-get out my dreams
paul mccarthy-live and let die
tomorrow never dies-sherly crow
the world is not enough-garbage
view to kill-duran duran
die another die-madonna
steelheart-shes gone
there she goes-sixpence none richer
peabo bryson-can stop the rain
the carpentens-close to you
toto-africa
toto-I will remember
toto-lea
still got the blues-gary moore
always gonna love you-gary moore
parsienne walkways-gary moore
one day-gary moore
spin doctor-two princess
adaband-pemujamu
take that-back for good
shades apart-stranger by the day
black eyed peas-where's the love
311-love song
drive-incubus
foolish game-jewel
shania twain-still the one
i'm gonna getch good-shania twain
from this moment shania twain
that dont impress me much-shania twain
robbie wiliams-shes the one
robbie wiliams-feel
robbie wiliams-angel
robbie wiliams-rock DJ
robbie wiliams-better man
splender-I think god can explain
john lenon-imagine
rainbow-the templeof the king
rainbow-israel kammakamiwo ole
rainbow-gossip girl
rainbow-owl city
danbyrd-boulevard
fools garden-lemon tree
fools garden-rain
fools gardu2-en-nothing
save ferris-comeon allien
save ferris-I know
save ferris-I want you to want me
save ferris-every thing i want to be
mandy moore-crush
survivor-search is over
u2-stuck the moment
u2-unknown caller
u2-stay
u2-swetest thing
u2-beautifull day
u2-pride
u2-one
savage garden-break me shake me
savage garden-i know i love u
savage garden-truly madly badly
savage garden-to the moon and back
savage-garden-crash and burn
savage-garden-a thousand word
savage-garden-the best thing
tiffany-love is blind
the second you sleep-saybia
bertie higgin-casablanca
jlo-if u had my love
jlo-no me ames
jlo-get rignt
jlo-waiting for tonight
kenny roger-lady
kenny roger-for the good times
kenny roger-island inthe stream
kenny roger-through the years
michael buble-home
james blunt-carry u home
westlife-home
rockwell-knife
korn-blind
korn-evolution
korn-freak on lash
korn-alone i break
korn-coming undone
korn-got the life
collor me bad-close to heaven
collor me bad-all 4 love
collor me bad-secret lover
collor me bad-love forever
collor me bad-wildflower
tina turner-simply best
tina turner-proud mary
tina turner- idont wanna lost u
tina turner-we dont need another hero
tina turner-golden eye
garbage-i think i paranoid
garbage-stupid girl
garbage-the world isnot enough
garbage-spesial
garbage-push
iga mawarni-kasmaran
led zeplin-stairway to heaven
led zeplin-u dont have to go
led zeplin-black dog
led zeplin-kashmire
led zeplin-american
led zeplin-since iv been love u
madonna-undamp
madonna-give it to me
madonna-like a virgin
madonna-matrial girl
madonna-die another day
madonna-frozen
madonna-candy shop
madonna-over n over
madonna-celebration
madonna-miles away
madonna-whos that girl
madonna-holiday
madonna-4minutes
madonna-revolver
madonna-music
vertical horizon-best i ever had
vertical horizon-everything you want

download soundtrack khusus jamesbond coyy
tina turner-golden eye
garbage-the world isnot enough
madonna-dieanother day
alicia keys-another way to die
shirley crow-tomorrow never dies
a view to kill-duranduran
vybz kartel-licensed to kill
paul mc cartney-live and let die
carl simon-spy who loved me
gladys knight-licensed to kill
shrley basey-moonraker
john barry-on her majesty secret service
gasoline-the living days light
lulu-the man with the golden gun
john barry-from russia with love

0 komentar: